The Arizona ACEs Consortium aims to:
- Develop trauma informed trainers;
- Develop a community of Certified ACEs trainers across the state; and
- Provide trainings to spread the awareness of ACEs, toxic stress and resilience.
Become a Certified ACEs Trainer
The ACEs Consortium is growing its community of certified ACEs trainers. Our goal is to develop a community of certified ACEs trainers that are trauma informed and can implement a training portfolio that is flexible to meet the needs of a variety of audiences. Our goal is to expand the number of community members, professionals, organizations and government officials in Arizona who are knowledgeable and are ready to take action on the following areas:
- The ACEs study nationally and in Arizona;
- The short-term and long-term impact of trauma along the age continuum from children to adults;
- Strategies to build protective factors within individuals and communities as part of primary prevention efforts;
- Resilience and trauma-informed care strategies, skills, and resources to support those who have experienced adversity/trauma.
Our training dates can be found on our calendar! To register please click on the session you are interested in!
Winter Session- February-March 2022
Spring Session- April-May 2022
Summer Session- July- August 2022
Fall Session- October- November 2022