Train the Trainer Registration
The Training of Trainers includes:
- How to deliver the content of The Consortium’s three training modules that include:
- The ACEs study, its data and the short/long term impacts of ACEs;
- Toxic stress, trauma, the trauma-informed approach and strategies for support; and
- Resilience, principles of trauma informed care and supporting post-traumatic growth
- How to create a safe, trauma-informed learning environment that acknowledges cultural responsiveness and historical trauma
- Understanding adult learning styles to create an optimal learning environment
- How to deliver an engaging, interactive training in a virtual environment
- Contributing to the growing Community of Practice among the Arizona ACE Trainers
After completion of the five-day virtual training and signing the trainer agreement, Certified ACEs Trainers will:
Gain access to the robust Arizona ACEs Consortium Certified Trainers Support Site which includes all training module PowerPoints and handouts, support and resource materials for trainings and ongoing professional learning resources
- Have the option to be listed on our Arizona ACEs website as a Certified ACEs Trainers
- Gain access to a wide range of trainer supports including Arizona ACE Consortium trainer meetings, one-on-one coaching related to training delivery and a knowledgeable Certified ACE Trainer Community of Practice
- Be certified by the Arizona ACE Consortium to train communities on the three ACEs Consortium Modules.
Cost of Training- $399
Upcoming Dates of Training **must be available to attend the full training time on all five dates**:
Winter Session: February 1, February 8, February 15, February 22, and March 1- Registration closes January 17th.
Spring Session: April 26, May 3, May 10, May 17, and May 24- Registration closes April 13th.
Summer Session: July 26, August 2, August 9, August 16, August 23- Registration closes July 13th.
Fall Session: October 18, October 25, November 1, November 8, and November 15- Session is FULL
Winter 2023 Session: January 17, January 24, January 31, February 7, and February 14, 2023- Registration closes January 3, 2023
Time- 9am-2pm with an hour break at 11am
Limited Scholarships are available. You can access the application ACEs SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
Please complete the mailing address you would like printed materials sent to.
Please complete all lines in the form below, and then submit payment using the PayPal button to complete your registration. You will not be considered registered until payment is received.
Registration is open and limited to 35 per session!