- This event has passed.
Winter 23 ACEs Training of Trainers
February 14 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm MST
Are you interested in delivering trainings on ACEs, trauma and resilience? The ACEs Consortium is looking to expand its community of Certified ACEs Trainers. Come join our next Training of the Trainers set to occur virtually on the following dates from 9am to 2pm: 1/17, 1/24, 1/31, 2/7, and 2/14 .
The Training of Trainers includes:
- How to create a safe, trauma-informed learning environment that acknowledges cultural responsiveness and historical trauma
- Understanding adult learning styles to create an optimal learning environment
- How to deliver an engaging, interactive training in a virtual environment
- How to deliver the content of The Consortium’s training modules that include:
- The ACEs study, its data and the short/long term impacts of ACEs;
- Toxic stress, trauma, the trauma-informed approach and strategies for support; and
- Resilience, principles of trauma informed care and supporting post-traumatic growth
- Contributing to the growing Community of Practice among the Arizona ACEs Trainers
After completion of the five-day virtual training and signing the trainer agreement, Certified ACEs Trainers will:
- Gain access to the robust Arizona ACEs Consortium Certified Trainers Support Site which includes all training module PowerPoints and handouts, support and resource materials for trainings and ongoing professional learning resources
- Have the option to be listed on our Arizona ACEs website as a Certified ACEs Trainers
- Gain access to a wide range of trainer supports including Arizona ACE Consortium trainer meetings, one-on-one coaching related to training delivery and a knowledgeable Certified ACE Trainer Community of Practice
- Be certified by the Arizona ACE Consortium to train communities on the three ACEs Consortium Modules.
Cost of Training- $399
Dates of Training **must be available to attend the full training time on all five dates**
Time- 9am-2pm with an hour break at 11am
Limited scholarships are available. You may access the application here.
Registration closes January 9th and is limited to 35 participants! REGISTER HERE