- This event has passed.
Certified ACEs Training of Trainers
October 27, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm MST
An event every week that begins at 8:00 am on Tuesday, repeating until November 11, 2020
TRAINING IS FULL!
Are you interested in delivering trainings on ACEs, trauma and resilience? The ACEs Consortium is looking to expand its community of Certified ACEs Trainers. Come join our next Training of the Trainers set to occur virtually on the following dates from 8am to 1pm: 10/20, 10/27, 11/3 and 11/10.
The Training of Trainers includes:
- How to deliver the content of The Consortium’s three training modules that include:
- The ACEs study, its data and the short/long term impacts of ACEs;
- Toxic stress, trauma, the trauma-informed approach and strategies for support; and
- Resilience, principles of trauma informed care and supporting post-traumatic growth
- How to create a safe, trauma-informed learning environment that acknowledges cultural responsiveness and historical trauma
- Understanding adult learning styles to create an optimal learning environment
- How to deliver an engaging, interactive training in a virtual environment
- Contributing to the growing Community of Practice among the Arizona ACE Trainers
After completion of the four-day virtual training and signing the trainer agreement, Certified ACEs Trainers will:
- Gain access to the robust Arizona ACEs Consortium Certified Trainers Support Site which includes all training module PowerPoints and handouts, support and resource materials for trainings and ongoing professional learning resources
- Have the option to be listed on our Arizona ACEs website as a Certified ACEs Trainers
- Gain access to a wide range of trainer supports including Arizona ACE Consortium trainer meetings, one-on-one coaching related to training delivery and a knowledgeable Certified ACE Trainer Community of Practice
- Be certified by the Arizona ACE Consortium to train communities on the three ACEs Consortium Modules.
Cost of Training- $399
Dates of Training **must be available to attend the full training time on all four dates**: October 20, October 27, November 3, November 10
Time- 8am-1pm with an hour break at 10am
Limited scholarships are available. You may access the application here.
TRAINING IS FULL!